Digital Cognate offers a next generation trust technology solution, enabling businesses to operate both more securely and sustainably, and with far greater trust and certainty than ever before. With an innovative deep tech cloud-based approach to provenance, trust, process and procedure, the Digital Cognate platform is ideally suited to complex multi-party ecosystems, securely holding and managing all your data and process detail, – both in real time for critical business decision making, and as a permanent record that will satisfy even the most secure and stringent of all audit, governance and compliance requirements
We are actively seeking an experienced, successful Technical Engagement / Pre Sales Lead. Reporting to our CEO and CTO for technical guidance. This is a perfect role for someone looking to make a significant contribution and be part of the exciting journey as we continue to grow.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to;
- Lead the onboarding of project teams
- Build constructive working relationships / partnerships with client sponsors, product owners / key stakeholders and team members, facilitating strategic and execution alignment
- Ownership and communication for the cadence of internal and client-facing presentations.
- Attendance and management of team meetings (daily stand up, backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives)
- Overseeing sprint planning to validate priorities and approach, ensuring work items are represented and tracked correctly in JIRA / ADO
- Ensuring sprint team follows clean coding principles and that the appropriate documentation is provided to the client.
- Management of resourcing conflicts and bottlenecks both within the sprint teams and with client counterpart teams.
- Facilitate and manage risks, blockers and dependencies, escalating internally or to the client when required.
- Lead the client steering committee and is responsible for all content presented
- Embed a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the scrum team(s) team, with client counterpart teams and across the organisation
Certificates & Qualifications
Project management qualification; APM PQ, PMI PMP, Prince 2 Practitioner
Certified / Professional Scrum Master
Other Agile or Project Management qualifications
Agile Tools & Techniques
Knowledge of JIRA / AWS DevOps / Other Portfolio Management tools / CI / CD component awareness
Experience of various methodologies; Agile / Kanban / Scrum / DevOps / DevSecOps awareness / Waterfall
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
In return for your experience and expertise, Digital Cognate offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career developments opportunities
- Annual performance related bonus based on individual and company performance
- Share option scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Annual training and continuous personal development plan
- Flexible location and working arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health care
- Life / Travel Insurance
- Various other perks and Employee Assistance packages
The role is considered flexible and will be a mix of working from a local Digital Cognate office and remotely depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your future manager. You will be expected to live within a reasonable non-daily commute of the office.
At Digital Cognate we are an equal opportunities organisation and fully embed both the actions and principles of diversity, inclusivity and belonging. We are also committed to the training, investment in and personal development of our staff, encouraging flexible working and a focus on mental health and well-being.